Tourist visa issued for tourism purpose with single entry with validity of 30 days.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in INR|
|Single Entry(30 days)||INR 3200/-|
|Multiple Entry (90 days)||INR 7200/-|
- To Pay Embassy Visa Fees: Demand Draft to be issued in favour of "Embassy of Algeria in New Delhi" payable at New Delhi.
- Separate Demand Draft for all applications.
VFS Logistic Fee:
New Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Pondicherry, Trivandrum, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Goa
|INR 900/- (inclusive all taxes)|
- VFS Logistic charges to be paid in cash at the time of submission.
- There is no exemption for VFS Service charge.
- The above fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passport valid for 06 months from the date of entry at least two blank page.
- Two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, ( 35mm x 45mm of the picture) photographs
- Two fully completed visa application form must be completed computerized in block letters.
- Copy of confirmed return flight ticket
- Copy of passport bio-data pages (photo page and address/parents page).
- A day-to-day itinerary/travel plan covering applicant stay in Algeria.
- Letter from Indian company / institution mentioning the purpose of the visit.
- Proof of adequate funds (Last 03 month’s original bank statement signed and stamped by the bank)
- Income tax returns (if requested by Embassy)
- Proof of Hotel / accommodation reservation in Algeria with contact number and address.
- Accommodation certificate duly certified by the local authorizes in Algeria.
- Tourism invitation should be attested by the local authorities.
- The photograph must be in color.
- It should be without border.
- It should have a white background only.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 1 month old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds. The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes, ears and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent. Teeth should not be visible.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned and color photocopies would NOT be accepted.
Normal Application Processing Time: Minimum 5 Working Days
Please Note: -
Please note that this is an indicative processing time only. Processing time may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Algeria Embassy; New Delhi.
VFS Global is involved only in non-judgmental task of visa processing and does not play any role in processing the visa application as this is entirely the prerogative of the Algeria Embassy; New Delhi.
You must submit computerized two copies of visa application form for a visa with the relevant documentation as listed on this website.
Important: - Hand written visa application form will not be accepted.
|VISA APPLICATION FORM|