Introduction of Mandatory Appointment System:
With effect from 05 November 2017, it will be mandatory to have an appointment for the submission of visa applications or enrolment of Biometrics at the Australia Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain or Qatar.
To schedule an appointment to visit an Australia Visa Application Centre, kindly click on your preferred location UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain or Qatar.
Before you book your preferred appointment type, kindly note that the Standard appointment is free of cost, while all other appointment types are charged at an extra cost. Click Here for information on additional service charge. Fast Track appointment is applicable to Fast Track – Priority Visa applicant’s only.
Instructions to schedule an appointment.
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the visa application process available on the website, complete your application form with all the supporting documents to submit your visa application at the AVAC.
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration /henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations faded away or removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture your biometrics correctly.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons, disability or otherwise.
- Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the AVAC if the Applicant name does not match with the one used for booking the appointment.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- For the large groups travelling together (group size - minimum of 15 applicants), please contact the call centre via phone +971 4 2055900 via email at email@example.com to have the appointments booked together as per mutually agreed timings.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date and time to the AVAC to show it to staff / security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application centre 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.