Introduction of Appointment System:
Please note that with effect from 01 February 2017 prior appointments for submission of visa applications is made available at the Australia Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Indonesia.
Please click here to book an appointment
Instructions to schedule an appointment
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the visa application process available on the website to submit your visa application and supporting documents at AVAC.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.
- Only 1 (ONE) appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the AVAC if the Passport number does not exactly match with the one used for booking the appointment
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date & time in order for your appointment to be entertained.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application centre 10 minutes prior to your appointment time