The Australian Visa Application Centre in Bangkok also provides value adding services for your convenience at nominal cost.
Value Added Services at the Application Centre:
- Photocopying services - THB 3 per page (Black and white A4 size)
- Passport photo booth - THB 250 for a set of 6 passport size colour photo. (This service available for Bangkok only)
- Assisted Form Filling by VFS staff – THB 250 per application
- ETA – Assisted Terminal – THB 250 per applicant Appointed staff will provide assistance to visa applicants for completing an ETA/E visitor application form at the VAC as an optional service. For eligibility criteria, please click here.
- Computer terminal for ETA and on-line passport tracking - (Free of charge)
- SMS – THB 75 per application
Application status tracking through SMS - THB 75 per SMS. SMS news updates will be sent to you informing you of the status of your visa application. Once purchased you will receive several automated feedback messages to your mobile phone at various stages of the visa application process.
At the end of the process you will receive an automated email message to your registered email address provided in your application form, informing you that the Australian High Commission has arrived at a decision with regard to your application.
Please note that this SMS service will not update you on requests for additional documents or information made by the Embassy/High Commission. These requests will be sent via your email address.
You can buy this SMS service for an additional fee of THB 75 (per application) at the same time you submit your visa application form and supporting documents at the visa application centre.
Click here to download the SMS application form.
Note: This value added service is available only in Thailand. (Local SMS Only).
Please read the SMS Service Disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
- Online Data Entry:
This facility is available for an additional fee of THB 400/- (per application) including the supporting documents upload. Service charge will include upload of any subsequent documents as per the request of the Australian High Commission / Embassy Only.
Visa decision letter and document return by EMS (Express Mail Service) (Door to door service anywhere in Thailand) - THB 200
Premium Lounge service – THB 3,000 for each applicant. The service includes:
- No queuing
- Comfort and privacy
- Personalised attention and service during the submission process
- Free refreshments and snacks
- Free Assisted Form Filling
- Free courier pass-back
- Free photocopying – if required (maximum of 50 pages)
- Free passport-sized photo (if required)
- Free SMS and email alerts
You should book your VIP premium lounge appointment via call center number 02-1187100 or email at email@example.com. You will receive an email confirmation to your appointment. Please bring a print out with you to your appointment along with your visa application and supporting documents..
- Document Scanning and email - THB 25 per page
- Document Printing – THB 25 per page
- Witness Document – THB 50 per page
- Primetime appointment
Prime time appointment bookings allow applicants to make an appointment at the Australia visa application center at a convenient time, outside of normal business hours, at a cost of THB 2,100 for each applicant, plus the visa fee.
How to apply for the service
- Book an appointment through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For booking applicants will be given a confirmation of appointment which will have the booking reference number, the applicant’s name and passport number and details of the date and time of the appointment. Applicants will be required to bring a print out of this confirmation when they come to the VAC to submit their application.
- Prime time appointment slots will be allocated as per the table below
|Prime time business hours|
|Saturday||09:30 to 12:30|
The service fee is non-refundable.
Important: This service does not imply or guarantee in any way that applicants using the prime time service will have a faster turnaround time or be successful in their visa application. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the Australian immigration rules.