Family Members of EU/EEA Nationals
There is a service charge of £ 25.69 (inclusive of VAT) applicable per visa application.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in GBP|
|EEA & EU Family||0||0|
- The following category of applicants is also exempt from the visa fee:
- Children under 6 years old.
- The Courier Delivery facility for the return of processed applications is available at a fee of £ 14.95 (Inclusive of VAT) per application; this is an optional service for London but mandatory for applications processed in Edinburgh and Manchester.
- The SMS facility for updates on your application is available at a fee of £1.95 (Inclusive of VAT) per application. This is an optional service.
- The Visa fees can be paid by Cash, Credit/Debit card or Postal Orders in the name of
"Denmark Visa Application Centre, London".
- Cheque payments and direct bank transfers are not accepted.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Please go Here to ascertain the documents required for Family members of EU/EEA Nationals
Please provide one recent (less than 6 months old) colour photograph meeting the following requirements:
- Taken against a plain light (white or off-white) background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background
- The photograph must be clear and in sharp focus
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print)
- Full face, non-smiling without sunglasses, a hat/cap or any head covering unless it is worn for religious beliefs or ethnic background
- CHILDREN: photographs of children must show a clear image that is a true likeness of the child. The eyes should be open and if you need to support a baby’s head, it is important, that your hand cannot be seen in the photograph.
If photographs presented do not meet these requirements, your visa application will be considered incomplete.
Photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
Visa applications take 15 calendar days to process not including Declared Holidays. This is calculated from the date when the application is received at the Embassy.
Please note that for applications processed in Manchester or Edinburgh this date is usually 3-4 working days after the application date. Applications processed in London are usually received at the Embassy the next working day.
Some applications may require further processing, which could take from 30-60 days.
Please note that all applications are processed individually. The embassy may request further documentation or information, which can prolong the processing time
|Application for Schengen Visa|
Note for applicants married to Danish Citizens
Although the Visa Application Form states that "The questions marked with * do not have to be answered by family members of EU or EEA citizens" this does not apply to applicants who are married to Danish citizens. If you are married to a Danish citizen you must fill in these sections.