Visa Fees applicable for various visa types are listed in the table below:
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in GBP|
- There is a service charge of £25.19 (inclusive of VAT) applicable per application in addition to the visa fees for all applicants.
- The applicable visa fee in Pound Sterling (£) is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
The following categories of applicants are exempt from Visa fees only :
- Spouse and Dependent Children of EU Nationals (Proof of EU Nationality and relationship with applicants needs to be provided).
- Children under 6.
- The Courier Delivery facility for the return of processed applications is available at a fee of £14.95 (Inclusive of VAT) per application. This is an optional service for London, but is mandatory for Edinburgh and Manchester.
- The SMS facility for updates on your application is available at a fee of £1.95 (Inclusive of VAT) per application. This is an optional service.
- The Visa fees can be paid by Cash, Credit/Debit card or Postal Orders in the name of “Denmark Visa Application Centre, London”.
- Fees and service charge once paid are non-refundable.
Please go Here to ascertain the documents required for Green Card.
Please provide one recent (less than 6 months old) colour photograph meeting the following requirements:
- Taken against a plain light (white or off-white) background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background
- The photograph must be clear and in sharp focus
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print)
- Full face, non-smiling without sunglasses, a hat/cap or any head covering unless it is worn for religious beliefs or ethnic background
- CHILDREN: photographs of children must show a clear image that is a true likeness of the child. The eyes should be open and if you need to support a baby’s head, it is important, that your hand cannot be seen in the photograph.
If photographs presented do not meet these requirements, your visa application will be considered incomplete.
Photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
Please visit the website of the Danish Immigration Service for general information and processing times for Family Reunification.