Permits for Working Holiday
Danish residence cards must now contain biometrics (digital photograph & signature and fingerprints of 10 fingers) and all applications for a Danish residence permit must therefore be handed in in person at a VFS Office:
VFS is the Embassy of Denmark's outsourcing partner for visas and residence permits. When you hand in your application, VFS will record your biometrics at the same time.
Please visit the website of the Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment www.newtodenmark.dk for general information on residence and work permits for Residence and Work Permits for Working Holiday.
This is open to Argentinian, Australian, Canadian, Chilean, Japanese, New Zealand and South Korean nationals. The form to be used for these types of applications is WH1 Application for residence and work permits for Working Holiday.
Please read the guidelines on the front of the form “How to apply” carefully before making an application.
The following is required for an application:
- 1 completed application form WH1 (please see guidelines on the front of the application form). Both forms must be identical. Please provide your UK contact details: address, mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
- Passport (copies of passport pages with your personal information and UK residence permit accepted).
- Documentation that you have a return ticket or sufficient funds to buy one.
- Additional documents as outlined on the front of the application form.
- Non-refundable fee of £165.00 (free for Japanese nationals)