Business visa application is applicable in case you are travelling for business purposes
|Children, 6 to 12 years old||35||2500|
|Children, 0 to 6 years old||0||0|
|Schengen visa for nationals of countries with visa facilitation agreement||35||2500|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - TO BE EVALUATED CASE PER CASE
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - TO BE EVALUATED CASE PER CASE
|VFS Service fee||1449|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT
Click for the price list of additional services
- The applicable visa fee in Rupees is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- Also, convenience fees of INR 150 payable for provision of multiple mode of payment.
Please note that the visa category chosen by an applicant must be based on the purpose of travel to Finland and the decision must be made by the applicant him/herself. An application filled incorrectly and carelessly can cause refusal of a visa application. The applicant may need to submit additional details or applicant can be asked to come for an interview at the Embassy.
|THE LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Checklist can be downloaded, printed and attached to visa application.
Applicants travelling to Finland for official and business purposes (meetings, conferences, trainings, trade fairs etc.).
If you are going to work in Finland you need to obtain a work permit. In that case visit the website of the Finnish Immigration services.
|Click to Download|
Every applicant needs to provide one photograph. Photograph should be:
- In colour.
- Taken within the last six months.
- Taken against a light one-coloured background.
- In sharp focus and of good quality.
- 47 mm high x 36 mm wide in size
- Height of the head should be 25–35mm.
- Manipulated photo is not accepted.
- Printed on photo paper.
See more information about the passport photo guidelines by the Finnish Police.
Travel Medical Insurance
Each applicant (including children) must have a travel medical insurance. Exceptions are family members of EU/EEA citizens, as well as holders of diplomatic and official passports on mission.
Basic requirements for an insurance policy:
- Insurance should cover the entire validity period of the visa and all of the planned days of stay.
- Insurance validity area should cover the whole Schengen area or to be worldwide. No areal restrictions are allowed (for example “Finland, Schengen”).
- The insurance coverage limit should be not less than 30.000 euros or equivalent amount in other currency (for example 50.000 dollars)
- Policies should insure your costs in case of sudden illness or accident and assistance on site, including the costs of medical repatriation to the place of permanent residence of the insured person or the repatriation in case of death.
Original insurance policy needs to be presented during submission; applicant can provide a copy to the application (Embassy does not return documents after application has been processed).
Travel medical insurances can be bought from an approved insurance company.
An applicant for multiple-entry visa may provide an insurance policy which covers the first trip. The applicant undertakes to purchase an insurance policy for further trips by signing the visa application.
The estimated processing time is up to 3- 5 working days for individuals and up to 20 working days for groups of more than 15 people.
In individual cases and during high season the Embassy can extend the processing time to 30 days if needed.