Visa Fees at a Glance
|Schengen visa for citizens of Kosovo||35|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||0|
|Schengen visa for citizens of the following countries
(by the Visa Facilitation Agreement):
- Russian federation
- Kap Verde
There is a service charge of 27 euros (inclusive of VAT) levied per application in addition to the visa fees.
The fees are non-refundable.
The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the payment counter in cash or with credit/debit card (when available) right after submitting the documents.
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Family member of FINNISH CITIZEN who reside in Finland
- Family members of EU/EEA-citizen (free movement)
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To be evaluated case by case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To be evaluated case by case
- Diplomatic and service passport holders
Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only service fee.