Attestation of Commercial Documents/ Company Documents
The High Commission shall attest commercial/company documents only if the company in question is incorporated in the UK and if these documents are required to be presented before authorities in INDIA.
|S No.||Service Rendered||Fee in GBP||Service Charge in GBP||Total In GBP|
|1||Attestation of Commercial Documents/ Company Documents||£38.00||£7.44||£45.44|
Please Note: The fee is for each signature and stamp of the Consular Officer. If there is more than one company document that needs to be attested, fee should be paid accordingly. Fees once tendered are non–refundable.
New fee applicable from 1 February 2017, please click here to view detailsPayment Instructions:
Preferred mode of payment
- At the application centre by Credit/Debit Card (Except American Express & Diners Card)
- At the application centre in Cash
Other Payment modes
Fees can be paid by Banker’s Draft /Postal Order, in favour of ‘’VF Services UK Ltd’’
*A Surcharge of 1.98% - 2.05% will be applicable on all credit card payments, depends on the type of credit card used.Please Note: All fees once tendered are non–refundable.
- Miscellaneous Application Form dully filled in and signed by the applicant/representative of the company.
- A request letter for the service on Company Letter Head with the seal of the company stamped on the Company Letter Head. The request letter should be duly signed by one of the Directors of the Company and should be accompanied by a copy of the incorporation certificate in respect of the company duly notarised & legalized from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- The document (s) to be attested in original along with a self-attested photocopy set of the original document (s). All commercial/company documents issued in UK that require attestation should be duly notarised & legalized from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- The commercial/company documents should be submitted along with the valid original passport and self-attested copies of the passport pages containing personal particulars of one of the Directors of the Company. If due to any reason, the original passport cannot be submitted, duly notarized copies of the passport pages containing personal particulars of one of the Directors of the Company should be submitted.
Processing Time: Normally, 3 working days (excluding the date of submission of application and date of dispatch of original and processed documents) subject to the application being complete in all respects.Please Note:
- Original documents provided will have to be submitted along with the photocopies, the same shall be returned to the applicants once the process is over.
- The above are mandatory requirements. The applicant may be advised to submit some more documents, after scrutiny of the application and documents by the High Commission of India or its respective Consulates, on case to case basis.
Collection of processed documents
Documents once approved & ready will be delivered by Post/Courier only. Applicants are required to provide one Self – addressed; Recorded & Tracked Special Delivery envelope (Silver Royal Mail Envelopes) to return the Passport and other documents, alternately applicants can use the courier service offered at the centre.