NRI Certificate / NRI Parity Certificate
- NRI certificate is issued at the request of an Indian Passport holder (resident in UK) for the purpose of admission of his/ her son/ daughter/ ward in Colleges/ Universities in India under the NRI Quota or for any other specific purpose.
- NRI parity certificate is issued at the request of a Foreign Passport holder (resident in UK) who also holds OCI/ PIO Card for the purpose of admission of his/ her son/ daughter/ ward in Colleges/ Universities in India in accordance with the parity available to OCI/ PIO Card holders in educational field in India or for any other specific purpose.
|S No.||Service Rendered||Fee in GBP||Service Charge in GBP||Total In GBP|
|1||NRI Certificate/ NRI Parity Certificate||£20.00||£7.44||£27.44|
New fee applicable from 1 February 2017, please click here to view details
Please Note: Fees once tendered are non–refundable.
Preferred mode of payment
- At the application centre by Credit/Debit Card (Except American Express & Diners Card)
- At the application centre in Cash
Other Payment modes
Fees can be paid by Banker’s Draft /Postal Order, in favour of ‘’VF Services UK Ltd’’
*A Surcharge of 1.98% - 2.05% will be applicable on all credit card payments, depends on the type of credit card used.Please Note: All fees once tendered are non–refundable.
- Miscellaneous Application Form dully filled in and signed by the applicant.
- For Indian Passport Holder: Declaration regarding NRI status by the applicant in the prescribed format. (Please Note: In support of his/ her declaration, the applicant is required to produce his/ her valid passport and UK Residence Permit Card (if the applicant is UK Residence Permit Card holder) in original, self-attested photocopy of passport page (s) containing UK Residence Permit/ Visa or self-attested photocopy of UK Residence Permit Card (if the applicant is UK Residence Permit Card holder) and passport page (s) containing immigration stamps confirming that the applicant did not reside in India for more than 182 days during the preceding financial year).
- For OCI/PIO Card Holder: Declaration regarding OCI/PIO status by the applicant in the prescribed format.(Please Note: In support of his/ her declaration, the applicant is required to produce his/ her valid passport & OCI/PIO Card in original and self-attested photocopies of the pages of valid passport & OCI/PIO Card containing personal particulars of the applicant.
- Proof of Residence: Any of the following self-attested documents viz. copy of utility bill (landline telephone bill/electricity bill/gas bill/water bill) or Driving License or lease deed (of residence) etc. where the applicant’s UK address is clearly mentioned, should be provided.
Processing Time: Normally, 3 working days (excluding the date of submission of application and date of dispatch of original and processed documents) subject to the application being complete in all respects.Please Note:
- Original documents provided will have to be submitted along with the photocopies, the same shall be returned to the applicants once the process is over.
- The above are mandatory requirements. The applicant may be advised to submit some more documents, after scrutiny of the application and documents by the High Commission of India or its respective Consulates, on case to case basis.
Collection of processed documents
Documents once approved & ready will be delivered by Post/Courier only. Applicants are required to provide one Self – addressed; Recorded & Tracked Special Delivery envelope (Silver Royal Mail Envelopes) to return the Passport and other documents, alternately applicants can use the courier service offered at the centre.