For your own, and our employees safety and security, the following items will not be permitted inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- Any battery operated or electronic devices such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, PDA’s, laptops, or portable music players.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, penknives or nail files.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Alcohol or alcohol containers
Other items may be prohibited subject to the discretion of our security staff.
Please Note: There is no facility at the Visa Application Centre to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the centre.
In addition, the use of any electrical device, including mobile phones, is not permitted within any Visa Centre, except under the direction of VFS Staff.
|All Visa application centres are under 24 hours CCTV surveillance. The images are constantly recorded for the purposes of crime prevention, detection and public safety.|
Visitors should read the Fire Evacuation notices clearly displayed in the centre.
In the interest of safety and security, we reserve the right to conduct random bag searches of applicants & visitors. Please have the following documentation ready for inspection: Passport, Application form and Collection receipts, if applicable.
|Our staff have the right to work without fear of abuse or intimidation. Threatening or abusive words or behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances.|
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.