Latvian Tourist visa issued for those going to Latvia for holidays, tourism, entertainment or to see friends and family in Latvia. If you are a Latvian citizen, you do not have to submit an application for a Latvian visa
Visa Fees applicable with effect from 01 October 2018 for Tourist Visit is:
|DURATION||VISA FEES IN INR||VISA FEES IN EUROS|
|Children between 06 - 12||3000||35|
The above mentioned Visa Fee should be paid in cash or by debit/credit card.
VFS Service charge:
Applicants applying at the Latvian Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of Rs. 1737/- (inclusive of Goods and Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) payable in cash or by debit/credit card.
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee and service charges are non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
- There is an optional courier facility available at Rs.450/- (Inclusive of Goods and Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) per application / passport.
Note: Children below the age of 6 years on the date of submission at VFS are exempted of the Visa Fee. However VFS service charges will be applicable.
- The photograph must be in colour.
- It should have a white background.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph.]
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 6 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds. The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned and colour photocopies would NOT be accepted.
Please apply at least 2 weeks in advance and note that visa processing takes up to 10 working days. Please note that applications submitted to other VFS-offices than New Delhi will take another two days due to postal delivery.