Temporary residence permit (MVV)

Provisional residence permit (MVV)

Many people will require a provisional residence permit (MVV) when going to the Netherlands for longer than three months. For more information on who needs to apply for an MVV and the procedure and fees, please click here to go to the website of the Netherlands Embassy in London.

You can also contact the Dutch Immigration Service for more information about an MVV and the civic integration exam on www.ind.nl or www.ind.nl/en for the English version. When calling from the Netherlands 0900-1234561 and when calling from abroad +31-208893045.