PASSPORT COLLECTION PROCESS
Once you submitted the documents at the VAC they are sent to the respective Consulate for further processing and decision making. Processing time – approximately 6 working days not including day of submission.
To check your passport status
- Order SMS service (30 UAH per passport, more – here) – once passport is received at the Visa Application Center, SMS will be automatically triggered on your cell phone.
- Track the status online
- Track the status at Call Center
To collect your passport
- Once it is ready, Visa Application Center will deliver your passport at the convenient location and time. Service may be ordered during application submission. More about the process and list of the cities for delivery – click here.
- Passport can be collected from the VAC. Passport collection timings at the Visa Centre: Monday-Friday, 08:30 – 16:30. In Zaporizhzhya VAC – 15:00 – 17:00.
In order to collect the passport please carry:
- Applicant by himself: ICR issued during documents submission and internal passport
- Parents for minor children: ICR issued during documents submission, internal passport and originals of the documents proving family tie
- Spouses for each other: ICR issued during documents submission, internal passport and originals of the documents proving family tie
Terms of Services provided by the Visa Application Centre to Poland to the applicants can be found here.
Note: The unique number cannot be used for scheduling an appointment twice to Poland Visa Application Centers.
If the applicant does not appear to pick up his passport from VAC within thirty ( 30)days from the date of visa application was finished by CG. Passport will be returned to the Consulate General of Poland for storing and it further subsequent transfer to Foreign Ministry of Ukraine.