Please note that the following essentials must be met by all applicants submitting their applications for visa:
- The processing time for the visa application is approximately 6 working days. In case and additional processing of the documents is required the visa processing time could be extended up to 30 days
- The processing time for the visa application is approximately 60 calendar days. In case and additional processing of the documents is required the visa processing time could be extended
- It is required to provide a bank statement confirming prepayment of the Service Fee during application submission
- In case if previous passports had been taken out there has to be a stamp in Ukrainian passport or a statement from OVIR about its retrieval.
- It is required to submit a separate set of documents (provided in the list of required documents for a definite type of visa) for each member of the group.
- Personal data in internal and international passport and any other supporting documents has to be the same.
- Minor applicants endorsed in passports of their parents must have separate Visa Application Form.
- Minor applicants who are below 16 years can request for a visa into one of their parent’s passport. Applicants above 16 years must have their own travel document/passport.
- In case applicants under 21 applying for a visa at the VAC it is required to submit signed by parent document stating that applicant is maintained by parents along with copy of 1st page of parents’ internal passport.
Visa application will not be accepted if:
- The photos are scanned, older than 6 month and do not meet the requirements listed on the website.
- The date of travel is later than 3 months.
- Passport is valid more than 10 years, is extended / damaged, contain less than 2 empty pages for a visa.
- Applicant refuses to provide biometric details
Please note that you may be required to appear before a Visa Officer for a personal interview at the Embassy / Consulates of Poland in Ukraine prior to a decision being made on your application.
Diplomatic missions also reserve the right to ask for additional supporting documents during the visa application process in progress.
Applicants are requested to read the information on this site carefully. The guidelines listed on this site are to help you to prepare your documents as accurately as possible in order to receive your visa in time.
Calculation of the stay in the states belonging to the Schengen zone.
Maximum stay of third countries in the membership of states is 90 days within each 180-day period.
Staying in Bulgaria, Croatia, Ireland, Romania, Cyprus and the United Kingdom will not be taken into account, since these countries are not members of the Schengen area. Short-term stay in the states which are not EU members but belong to the Schengen Area - Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, will be taken into account during checking principle 90/180 days.
In order to calculate number of used days and recheck if the general 90 days / 180 days rule is fulfilled please use “Schengen calculator” available on the European Commission website - click here
Please note that calculator does not support the calculation is a helping tool only; it does not constitute a right to stay for a period resulting from its calculation.