Temporary Activity Work Visa
From 18 November 2017, applications for the following visas must be lodged online, via ImmiAccount:
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) (subclass 400) visa;
- Temporary Work (International Relations) (subclass 403) visa;
- Training (subclass 407) visa; and
- Temporary Activity (subclass 408) visa.
ImmiAccount must be used to lodge an application and submit supporting documents online as Australian Visa Application Centres (AVACs) can no longer accept paper applications for Temporary Activity Work visas.
More information relating to ImmiAccount, Temporary Activity Work visas can be found on the Department’s website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au
VFS Global can assist applicants by completing the data entry of an application and upload the supporting documents Online on their behalf under VFS Global’s Online IMMI Account by charging the approved rates. This service includes upload of the documents at the time of application and any subsequent documents as and when requested by the application processing authority only.
The service will be available with prior appointment through the VFS Global’s Call Centre. Applicants are required to bring in their Credit Card to use for payment of their Visa application. The payment can only be made Online in AUD (Australian Dollar). Applicants are encouraged to bring along all the information and supporting documents at the time of their appointment to avoid any delays.
For any further information, please call or visit your nearest Australian Visa Application centre.
Online VISA ASSIST(IMMI ACCOUNT) - Service Fee
|Online Visa Assist (Immi Account)
(Including documents upload initially and upon mission request Only)
Mode of Payment of VFS Fees:
- VFS Service fee is payable by Credit/Debit Card or Cash or Demand Draft favouring “VFS Global Services Pvt Ltd” payable at the city where the application is submitted.
- VFS will accept all Visa, Master and Maestro cards.
A formal receipt will be generated for every completed transaction.