Schedule An Appointment
Introduction of Appointment System:
Please note that prior appointments for submission of visa applications is made available at the Australia Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Malaysia.
Instructions to schedule an appointment.
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the visa application process available on the website to submit your visa application and supporting documents at AVAC.
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration /henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations faded away or removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture your biometrics correctly.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.
- Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the AVAC if the Passport number does not exactly match with the one used for booking the appointment
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date & time in order for your appointment to be entertained.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application center 15 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Appointment time is the time when you will be allowed entry into the VAC and does not necessarily mean that you will be served at the counter at the same time. Please factor in waiting times at the Visa Application Centre when you are booking your appointment.
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 3 times.
Important: As part of the visa application procedure, you will need to provide electronic fingerprint data along with a digital photograph. If you have temporary injuries on your fingers, please wait until the injuries have healed before you book your appointment.