Introduction of Appointment System:
Please note that prior appointments for submission of visa applications is made available at the Australia Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Vietnam.
Please click here to book an appointment
Instructions to schedule an appointment.
Update regarding Online Appointment system
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the visa application process available on the website to submit your visa application and supporting documents at AVAC.
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration /henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations faded away or removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture your biometrics correctly.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.
- Only one appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the AVAC if the Passport number does not exactly match with the one used for booking the appointment.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date & time in order for your appointment to be entertained.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application center 10 minutes prior and no later than 15 minutes to your appointment time.
- Appointment time is the time when you will be allowed entry into the VAC and does not necessarily mean that you will be served at the counter at the same time. Please factor in waiting times at the Visa Application Centre when you are booking your appointment.
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 3 times.
If you are unable to make an appointment online to submit your application within the next two days, you are requested to contact the VFS call centre in Vietnam at 1900565639, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and preferred dates of appointment. You will be contacted by a representative of VFS Global as soon as possible.
If you are an Agent or a representative, you are advised not to book multiple appointments if your client is not ready to submit their application. This reduces the availability of appointments for other clients and may cause delays. VFS Global may need to remove access to the appointments system for those who repeatedly make multiple bookings and fail to attend the appointment