In order to request a refund, kindly download and complete the below VFS Global Refund Request Form and submit along with your original proof of payment at the nearest Visa and Permit Facilitation Centre. Please note handwritten forms will not be accepted. You are kindly requested to read through the refund policy and thereafter download the refund form and complete all mandatory fields and print.
Additionally, kindly note the below important points when requesting a refund:
- All fields are mandatory and incomplete information will delay the processing of your refund.
- Ensure the original proof of payment along with the refund request form is submitted at the nearest Visa and Permit Facilitation Centre.
- Signature of the Applicant and VFS Centre supervisor is required.
- All payments will only be paid into a South African Banking Account.
- No payments will be done to a credit card number provided unless it was used for online payment.
All refund requests for online payments must supply the beneficiary reference number on the payment and unique reference number(URN)
- Ensure the application reference number is correctly stated on the refund request form
- If payment made via debit / credit card online, ensure transaction ID is correctly stated
- No handwritten forms will be accepted
- All refund requests are subject to VFS Global’s refund disclaimer/policy
- Important Refund Update
Due to the large influx of refund requests, we will unfortunately not be able to meet the 30 calendar turnaround time and hence there will be a delay in your refund request. We are working tirelessly to resolve this issue and regret any inconvenience this delay may have caused.