Only applicants will be admitted to the centre – with the exception of children (below 16 years) who should be accompanied by a responsible adult and elderly applicants (above 60 years), caretakers of applicants with physical disability and interpreters for the hearing-impaired.
- Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the centre or stored in the premises. Other items may be prohibited based on the discretion of security staff;
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, Mp3 players, floppies, laptops, palmtops or portable music players
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather, jute or cloth bags and zip folders
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/lighters/fuel, etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind
Please note: There are no facilities at the centre to store prohibited items. Applicants should make alternative arrangements to safeguard their belongings.
Only application related papers would be permitted inside and applicants are requested to keep the following documents ready for security inspection and respond to queries, if any:
- Application supporting documents and appointment confirmation form as applicable
- Collection receipt (If applicable)
- For security reasons, applicants would be subjected to physical frisking. Handheld/Archway metal detectors are safe for all including pregnant women and heart patients with cardiac pacemakers.
You are requested to cooperate with the security guards. In case of any serious concerns, you may please ask to speak to VFS Global Manager.
Report incidents / share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org