Schedule an Appointment
Applications for short stay visas are accepted at the Visa Application Centre through prior appointments.
Each individual requires a separate appointment and will submit a separate application. For example, if a family or group of five is applying for visas, then 5 appointments must be made.
Appointments are in high demand; applicants are requested to arrange well in advance of their visa appointment. Please note that ALL applicants must be present in person at the visa application centre at the time of application submission.
The visa fees and any optional additional service fee must be paid in cash at the Visa Application Centre at the time of application submission.
Appointments scheduled under one Application Centre cannot be transferred or changed to another Application Centre. For example, an appointment for Abu Dhabi cannot be transferred or changed to Dubai and vice versa. A fresh appointment and a new service charge will be applicable.
If the booking is unsuccessful, a new appointment can be scheduled only after 1 hour.
Please email us at email@example.com in case you face any issues while scheduling your appointment with the following details:
- Passport number
- Contact number
Alternatively, you may call us at +971 4 205 5907 for further assistance.
Rescheduling an appointment:
You are allowed to reschedule your appointment twice and up to 2 working days prior to your scheduled date.
Further change in date will be considered as a fresh appointment.
Cancelling an appointment:
If you wish to cancel your appointment, you can do so up to 2 working days prior to the scheduled date.
Terms and conditions
A new appointment will have to be scheduled:
- If you miss your appointment on the scheduled date
- If you are delayed for your appointment and cannot be accommodated on the same day
- If your application is incomplete as per the guidelines and the application cannot be accepted
- If you are unable to proceed with your appointment as you have selected the Visa Application Centre location incorrectly.
- If you decide not to proceed with the application
- If you cancel your appointment
To schedule an appointment, click here