Visa Fees At A Glance
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||60||1100|
|Children, 6 to 12 years old||35||650|
|Children, 0 to 6 years old||0||0|
|Schengen visa for nationals of countries with visa facilitation agreement||35||650|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training -
To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
|VFS Service fee||510|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Click for the price list of additional services
- The applicable visa fee in EGP is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee in cash or with credit/debit card in Egyptian Pound right after submitting the documents at the Visa Application Centre, Credit/Debit card payment option is accepted only in Cairo Visa Application Centre at this moment.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only service fee.