Visa Fee at a Glance
|VISA FEES||EURO €||Tunisian Dinar (TND)|
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||60||175|
|Children, 6 to 12 years old||35||110|
|Children, 0 to 6 years old||0||0|
|Schengen visa for nationals of countries with visa facilitation agreement||35||110|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Applicants under the Directive 2004/38/EC
- Family members of Finnish citizen
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
- Representatives of non-profit organisations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organisations – To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
|TYPE||Tunisian Dinar (TND)|
|VFS Global Service Fee||79|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Click for the price list of Additional Services.
- The applicable visa fee in Tunisian Dinar (TND) is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre can pay the visa fee in cash or through credit / debit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only Service Charge.