Visa Fees At A Glance
|Children, 0 to 12 years old )||0|
|Schengen visa for nationals of countries with visa facilitation agreement (e.g. Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia and Moldova)||130|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - TO BE EVALUATED CASE PER CASE
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - TO BE EVALUATED CASE PER CASE
|VFS Service fee||100|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT
The visa application centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost:
|Photocopying (Inclusive of 18% VAT)||1 TL|
|Photograph service (Inclusive of 18% VAT)||20 TL|
|Courier service (Inclusive of 18% VAT)||30 TL|
|VIP Premium Lounge Service||160 TL|
|Assisted Form Filling Service (Inclusive of 18% V.A.T)||20 TL|
- The applicable visa fee in Liras is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the centre in cash or with debit or credit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only service fee.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.