BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
The Visa Application Centre is open to submit an application:
- Monday to Friday from 07.00 hrs to 14.00 hrs.
It is mandatory to book an appointment to submit your application at the VFS Visa Application Centre:
When booking an appointment , kindly take a print of your appointment letter
When booking an appointment, you may opt for the PREMIUM SERVICES
GOING TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
You must arrive at the Visa Application Centre a few minutes before the time of your appointment to go through security checks.
Click here to display the Address of the Centre
Submission in person / Personal appearance:
- Each visa applicant must come in person to submit his/her application.The visa applications of children below the age of 12 (including forms, photographs, individual passports, visa fee, documents for each child) must be submitted at the visa application centre by the father/mother of the child
- Only visa applicants are allowed to come in the Visa Application Centre. No visitor is allowed to come in.
Do not forget to bring along with you
- The appointment confirmation letter (to be printed);
- The file containing all the required documents sorted out in the order of the check list of the documents;
- The means of payment for both the visa and service fees.
PROCEDURE IN THE VISA CENTRE
Payment of the visa and service fees
At the entrance of the visa centre, the security guards must verify:
- Your appointment confirmation letter
- You passport: your passport number mentioned in the appointment confirmation letter and your passport number in your passport must be identical
Anyone entering the Visa Application Centre is subject to security check
When entering the Visa Application Centre, you may opt for the PREMIUM SERVICES if you have not opted for such service already when booking an appointment
- Click here to get information about VFS Premium Services
Upon arrival at the waiting area, you must take a token number and wait to be called with that number.
In the Visa Application Centre, VFS offers the following optional services (for a fee):
- At the submission counter, a VFS officer checks if the contents of your application corresponds to the required list of documents provided by the French Consular Authority;
- VFS officers are not allowed to express an opinion on the quality of the file, nor on the decision to be taken by the consular authority;
- If the content of your application does not match with the list of documents (missing documents), you can decide not to submit your application, leave the Visa Application Centre to complete your application, and return to the Visa Application Centre another day, after booking another appointment; if you decide not to submit your application, you pay no visa fees and no service fees;
- If you want to go ahead and submit your incomplete visa application, you will be asked to sign a document that will indicate that your application is incomplete and indicate the missing documents;
- Submitting a complete file does not necessarily mean that the Consular Authority will grant you the requested visa.
The agent at the reception desk will ask you how you wish to retrieve your Passport:
- Either yourself or through another person (see "step 3: I get my passport" which specifies under what conditions an agent may retrieve your Passport);
- Or by courier service: in this case, you will be charge an additional amount.
After verification of your visa application and your choice for passport retrieval, you will be invited to proceed to the cashier counter for payment.
Payment of the visa and service fees
At the cashier counter:
- You will be asked to pay the visa fees and the service fees; and when applicable the optional service fees
- You will be given a receipt: you must keep this receipt for the retrieval of your passport after your visa application has been processed by the Consular Authority.
After paying the visa and service fees, you proceed to the biometric booths. Your picture will be taken, and your fingerprints will be collected.