Track Your Application
- To track your Visa application (applications submitted BEFORE 25 July 2018) click here
- To track your Visa application (applications submitted AFTER 25 July 2018) click here
- To track your Passport or Consular Services application click here
- To track your application for the service of OCI please click here and follow the steps below:
In the column “OCI Enquiry” click on “Status Enquiry” and indicate the following information:
- Your Passport Number
- Your online registration that you can find on the form or on your receipt
- N.B. in case you don’t know or have lost your file number please click on “Forgot Registration Number” in green.
Once the status shows as “Documents Received in Madrid” along with the date you may start to do the tracking through the VFS website by clicking here.
Important: In case the status is marked as Under Process it means that you application has been processed at the Embassy of India, Madrid and that the process is ongoing in New Delhi – VFS would not be able to provide further information in such cases.
OCI: Please note that there is no longer a sticker apposed in your passport for OCI cases – only the OCI booklet is issued so you would not be required to provide your passport to collect the OCI card.
- To track an application which is being shipped back to you by courier, please click here