Persons wishing to apply for a visa should carefully read the visa requirements. The instructions given on this website are to help you prepare your documents in the best way possible. This will reduce the risk that the application is incomplete and take longer to process. Click on the process map below to read the description and understand each process step in detail.
Check if you need a Visa
Choose your visa type
Prepare your application
Schedule an appointment
Visiting the visa application centre
- Security Regulations: read security regulation of visa application Centre
- Documents: You must carry the following documents
- Original Valid passport
- Duly filled and signed application form
- One color photographs
- All other supporting documents as mentioned in step 3.
- Arrival at Visa application Centre: Ensure you arrive to the visa application Centre 15 minutes before to your scheduled appointment time. Please note: In case you are late to your scheduled appointment time then you will require rescheduling your appointment.
- Collect Token: You will have to undergo with a brief security check before a token is issued.
- Submission of Visa application:
- You will be called at the submission counters as per your token number.
- Staff will check the completeness of application and capture your application information in the system.
- You will be issued acknowledgement receipt for your submission and payment
- The payment of the consular fee must be done in the application center only. applicants must not make any payment in the bank acounts of the embassy of italy. embassy will not make any refund of the consular fees paid erroneosly in the embassy bank account
Post submission process
- Track your visa application: You can track your visa application by using the following options
Collection of passport
- Modes of delivery
- Counter delivery : If you wish to collect your passport by visiting the visa application Centre
- Courier delivery: If you wish to receive your documents at your home or office then you can opt for this service. By the time you submit your application you will receive your identification number for the delivery through DOMESA. With this number you can call DOMESA call Centre to schedule the appointment for your delivery, in this way you can be sure you will be at the designated place when the passport is delivered.