Residence Visa / Family Reunion
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in INR||Visa Fee in Euro|
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupee is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without any prior notice.
- The visa fee and VFS charges can be paid in Cash, Visa, Master Card and Rupay
- Applicants will be charged 1844/- INR (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%_)per application with biometrics
- There is an optional courier facility available at 450/- INR ( All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST @9%) per passport.
- There is an optional SMS service available at 120/- INR (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST @9%) per application.
- The Premium Service Lounge facility is available at the cost of Rs. 2000 (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST @9%)per application. This charge is in addition to the visa application fee.
Please note that VFS Charges (Logistics, Courier, SMS fee) are non-refundable.
For Applicants applying from Nepal
- The only acceptable method of payment for Visa Fees is by Demand Draft in Indian Rupees (INR). Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of "High Commission of the Republic of Malta", and be payable at New Delhi. It is subject to change every month end.
- The visa fee is non-refundable.
There is a service charge of NPR 3840 /- (30 Euro's) and two way mandatory courier service of NPR 1920/- (15 Euro's) (It will be accepted only in Cash)
Note : “Any demand draft having contradicting MICR number or incorrect information shall not be acceptable”
- The applicable visa fee is in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
|Click here for the Checklist|
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.
Your passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. Your passport must have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa.
- The Visa application form must be complete & duly signed by the applicant. (Both the parents must sign in case of minor applicants).
- Please ensure that you have photocopies of all your documents in equal number as the number of applications. For e.g. For 4 applicants there should be 4 copies of the sponsorship letter & other docs.
- Please keep two photocopies of the passport ready before you reach the counter.
- Please keep the exact amount of change for the visa fee & VFS logistic fee ready with you.
- Please mention the name of the applicant & the passport number behind the draft (1 draft per applicant).
- Please fill out the courier address & SMS request slip in order to avail of the mentioned services.
- A COPY of the all the documents should be attached in EACH application.
- Adhaar card (along with a photocopy)
Note: If you are visiting more than one Schengen country, the transfer & accommodation details for all the countries should be mentioned & highlighted in the itinerary.
Please highlight the specifics appended below in addition to Name of applicant & Passport Number on all the mentioned documents.
- Itinerary: Date of Departure & Arrival & Check in & Check-out dates at the hotel
- Insurance: Date of birth /Duration of cover/Amount of coverage
Applicants Photograph will be captured at the VFs center as a part of his biometrics process. However applicants are instructed to carry one photograph along with them as per specification while they submit their application.
Children below the age of 1year need not be present in the Vac for biometrics process. However two photograph of the child needs to be submitted along with the application for further processing. Photo specification are given in the below link :
|Click here for the photo specification|
The processing time for Residence visa is 10 to 15 days