If Applicant purpose of Journey is for intergovernmental meetings, consultations, negotiations or events etc.
Important Information for Diplomatic and Official passport holders
Now you can submit your application and give bio-metrics at the nearest VFS Visa Application Centre without any appointment.
Visa fees applicable are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in INR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||2750|
The applicable visa fees is payable in INR only as per the current exchange rate shared by the Embassy and are subject to change without any prior notice.
All fees should be paid in advance & are non-refundable.
Visa Fee is waived off for diplomatic and Official/ Service passports. however VFS Logistics as well as Value Added Service, (if availed will be applicable).
The fees can be paid only in cash.
- VFS Logistics INR 1167/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Optional Service – Courier @ INR 310/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Optional Service – Premium Lounge @ INR 2055/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Optional Service – SMS @ INR 85/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
Kindly note if you have not intimated staff at the time of submission that you would want to collect the passport from VFS Centre in New Delhi, additional amount INR 310/- will be charged per applicant
Documents to be submitted by OFFICIAL DELEGATIONS -Click here
For Diplomatic and Official/ Service passports:
- Valid diplomatic / official passport;
- Schengen visa form duly filled in;
- 2 passport size photographs (same specifications)
- Note verbale issued by MEA stating the purpose.
- There is no legal right to a visa.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed and will not be accepted for submission.
- No visa will be issued on additional pages of a passport.
- All copies of documents must be photocopied and in A4 size paper.
- Each application must be supported by a copy of all the requisite documents.
- The above list of requirements is not final. In individual, cases further documents may also be requested for.
- Please don’t submit any original document
The legal processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 days. Applicants are advised to make an appointment at least 3 weeks prior to their departure date, however, no earlier than three (3) months prior to their departure to the Netherlands.
|Consent form needs to be signed by the applicant|
Additional Mandatory form required:
|Authorization Form : To be filled if the submission done by Travel Agent or Representative.|
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format. It is also advisable to write the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS.
We humbly request you to adhere to this instruction to avoid delay in the visa processing.