If Applicant purpose of Journey is for intergovernmental meetings, consultations, negotiations or events etc.
Important Information for Diplomatic and Official passport holders
Now you can submit your application and give bio-metrics at the nearest VFS Visa Application Centre without any appointment.
Visa fees applicable are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in INR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||2800|
The applicable visa fees is payable in INR only as per the current exchange rate shared by the Embassy and are subject to change without any prior notice.
All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
Visa Fee is waived off for diplomatic and Official/ Service passports. However, VFS charges a service fee of INR 1186/- and convenience fee INR 160/- (for provision of multiple modes of payment) per application. Applicants will have to pay the service fee and convenience fee in cash at the VAC upon submission of their application.
VFS India also offers several additional, optional services:
- Courier @ INR 310/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Premium Lounge @ INR 2055/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- SMS @ INR 85/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
Kindly note that if you have submitted your application at any of the VFS Visa Application Centres (VACs) with the exception of VFS New Delhi, and you wish to collect your passport at VFS New Delhi rather than the VAC where you submitted your application, an additional fee of INR 310/- will be charged per applicant for the keeping of the passport at VFS New Delhi.
Documents to be submitted by OFFICIAL DELEGATIONS -Click here
For Diplomatic and Official/ Service passports:
- Valid diplomatic / official passport;
- Schengen visa form duly filled in;
- 2 passport size photographs (same specifications)
- Note verbale issued by MEA stating the purpose.
- There is no legal right to a visa.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed and will not be accepted for submission.
- No visa will be issued on additional pages of a passport.
- All copies of documents must be photocopied and in A4 size paper.
- Each application must be supported by a copy of all the requisite documents.
- The above list of requirements is not final. In individual, cases further documents may also be requested for.
- Please don’t submit any original document
The legal processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 days. Applicants are advised to make an appointment at least 3 weeks prior to their departure date, however, no earlier than three (3) months prior to their departure to the Netherlands.
|Consent form needs to be signed by the applicant|
Additional Mandatory form required:
|Authorization Form : To be filled if the submission done by Travel Agent or Representative.|
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format. It is also advisable to write the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS.
We humbly request you to adhere to this instruction to avoid delay in the visa processing.