This visa is solely for journeys undertaken for the purpose of study or other types of training.
Visa fees applicable are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in INR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||2630|
The applicable visa fees is payable in INR only as per the current exchange rate shared by the Embassy and are subject to change without any prior notice.
All fees should be paid in advance & are non-refundable.
The fees can be paid only in cash.
- VFS Logistics INR 1115/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Optional Service – Courier @ INR 310/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Optional Service – Premium Lounge @ INR 2055/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Optional Service – SMS @ INR 85/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
Kindly note if you have not intimated staff at the time of submission that you would want to collect the passport from VFS Centre in New Delhi, additional amount INR 310/- will be charged per applicant
The visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organisations.
The visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organized by non-profit organizations.
Low Tariff Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, and Ukraine.
|Click here for Document Requirement|
- There is no legal right to a visa.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed and will not be accepted for submission.
- No visa will be issued on additional pages of a passport.
- Supporting documents from a referee must be included with the application for the visa and must not be sent directly to the Embassy of The Netherlands.
- All copies of documents must be photocopied and in A4 size paper.
- Each application must be supported by a copy of all the requisite documents.
- The above list of requirements is not final. In individual, cases further documents may also be requested for.
- If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, birth certificate needs to be submitted along with all the other documents. Incase birth certificate is not in English, its English translation attested by a Notary will be required
The legal processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 calendar days. Applicants are advised to make an appointment at least 3 weeks prior to their departure date, however, no earlier than three (3) months prior to their departure to the Netherlands.
In the period March, April, May and June applicants are advised to book at least 4 weeks prior to their departure to the Netherlands in view of peak season. .
|Short stay Schengen visa application form|
|Consent form needs to be signed by the applicant|
Additional Mandatory form required :
|Travel History Form: To be duly filled and enclosed with the application.|
|Authorization Form : To be filled if the submission done by Travel Agent or Representative.|
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format. It is also advisable to write the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS.
We humbly request you to adhere to this instruction to avoid delay in the visa processing.