If you are planning a short stay in the Caribbean and you are not a Dutch national, you may need a visa.
This is the list of countries whose nationals
This visa is valid for a stay of up to 90 days
Visa fees applicable with effect from 01 August 2018 for various visa types are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in INR|
The applicable visa fee is payable in INR only as per the current exchange rate shared by the Embassy and are subject to change without any prior notice. The visa fee needs to be paid in cash when submitting the application at the VAC.
In addition to the visa processing fee stated in Fee table above, VFS charges a service fee of INR 1204/- and convenience fee INR 160/- (for provision of multiple modes of payment) per application. As of the 02 July 2018, the service fee and convenience fee has to be paid online when scheduling an appointment to submit the application; without pre-payment of these fees, you will not be able to secure an appointment. These fees are in principle non-refundable, even if you do not attend your appointment. For more information, please contact our helpline number : 022-67866007 or email to: email@example.com. More information about the pre-payment of the service fees, can also be found here.
VFS India also offers several additional, optional services:
- Courier @ INR 310/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Premium Lounge @ INR 2055/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- SMS @ INR 85/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
Kindly note that if you have submitted your application at any of the VFS Visa Application Centres (VACs) with the exception of VFS New Delhi, and you wish to collect your passport at VFS New Delhi rather than the VAC where you submitted your application, an additional fee of INR 310/- will be charged per applicant for the keeping of the passport at VFS New Delhi.
The additional services can either be paid in advance when making an appointment or can be paid in cash at the visa application centre.
All service and visa fees are non-refundable.
|Caribbean Documents Checklist - Tourist|
- (Caribbean visa application form ) Complete the online Caribbean visa application form, print it out and take it to your appointment. It is mandatory to use this form to apply for a Caribbean Visa.
- The portal will guide you through the application questions and will make sure you do not forget to enter any necessary values.
- There is no legal right to a visa.
- Incomplete applications can not be processed and will not be accepted for submission.
- No visa will be issued on additional pages of a passport.
- Supporting documents from a referee must be included with the application for the visa and must not be sent directly to the Embassy of The Netherlands.
- All faxes must be photocopied and in A4 size paper.
- Each application must be supported by a copy of all the requisite documents.
- Minor applicants (less than 18 years) must possess individual passports along with a written consent from both their parents as well as both the parents’ signatures on the application form. A copy of the parents’ passports should be included to authenticate the signatures on the consent letter. Copy of the death certificate or custody proof should be provided, where applicable.
- The above list of requirements is not final; additional documents may also be requested for in accordance to an individual’s case.
How long does it take to get a Caribbean visa?
For a visa to the Dutch Caribbean the processing time will take up to five (5) working days. During peak season this can take up to ten (10) working days. When submitting in VFS centres outside of Delhi it may take 2 additional days for courier services.
Online Application Form
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format. It is also advisable to write the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS.
We humbly request you to adhere to this instruction to avoid delay in the visa processing.
|Declaration of consent|
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format.
It is advisable to fill the form including the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS
It is mandatory to fill the annexure for Caribbean visa.