At VFS Global, we constantly strive to offer a range of hi-end services to enhance customer satisfaction. As part of our constant and ongoing endeavor to add value to applicants’ experience, it is our privilege to offer the following services:
- The latest hi-tech SMS service, an express route to know the status of your visa application at your fingertips: Easy to use, this revolutionary SMS service once purchased will launch an automated confirmation feedback message to the applicant’s mobile phone, at various stages of the visa application life-cycle. The service supports transfer of SMS in English and assures an applicant of his/her equanimity, with convenience at their finger tip. Additionally, this user-friendly service will be followed up with an automated email message to the applicants email address informing them of the stage at which their Visa Application is at. Please note that you will not be informed about the outcome of the decision on your visa application via SMS or e-mail; you will only receive this information when your passport is returned to you.
This service can be availed of at an additional cost of INR 85/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@ 9%) per application during the time of submission of the visa application.
Note: This value added service is available only in India (Local SMS Only).
Please read the SMS Service Disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
- Courier facility, your passport can be delivered by the reliable service provider Blue Dart at your door step at the additional cost of INR. 310/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@ 9%) per application.
- Hold at location charge INR 310/-.
- If you have submitted your application at any of the VFS Visa Application Centres (VACs) with the exception of VFS New Delhi, and you wish to collect your passport at VFS New Delhi rather than the VAC where you submitted your application, an additional fee of INR 310/- will be charged per applicant for the keeping of the passport at VFS New Delhi (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@ 9%).
- Printout Service: thisservice is available at the visa application center in New Delhi. It allows applicants to send an e-mail to our print desk with the electronic documents related to their visa application that still need to be printed. The Service charge for the Printout Service is INR 20 per page.
For more details about the Printout Service, you can contact our team members at info desk in the VAC entrance (Zone A) via the e-mail address
The optional additional services can be paid in advance when booking your appointment, or can be paid in cash at the visa application centre when submitting your application.