Business visa application is applicable in case you are travelling for business purposes. This visa is given for travel period of less than 90 days
Visa fees applicable are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in INR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||2910|
The applicable visa fee is payable in INR only as per the current exchange rate shared by the Embassy and are subject to change without any prior notice. The visa fee needs to be paid in cash when submitting the application at the VAC.
In addition to the visa processing fee stated in Fee table above, VFS charges a service fee of INR 1236 and convenience fee INR 160/- (for provision of multiple modes of payment) per application. As of the 02 July 2018, the service fee and convenience fee has to be paid online when scheduling an appointment to submit the application; without pre-payment of these fees, you will not be able to secure an appointment. These fees are in principle non-refundable, even if you do not attend your appointment. For more information, please contact our helpline number : 022-67866007 or email to: email@example.com. More information about the pre-payment of the service fees, can also be found here.
VFS India also offers several additional, optional services:
- Courier @ INR 310/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- Premium Lounge @ INR 2055/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- SMS @ INR 85/- per applicant (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
Kindly note that if you have submitted your application at any of the VFS Visa Application Centres (VACs) with the exception of VFS New Delhi, and you wish to collect your passport at VFS New Delhi rather than the VAC where you submitted your application, an additional fee of INR 310/- will be charged per applicant for the keeping of the passport at VFS New Delhi.
The additional services can either be paid in advance when making an appointment or can be paid in cash at the visa application centre.
All service and visa fees are non-refundable.
The visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
The visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organized by non-profit organizations.
Low Tariff Schengen Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo and Russia and for non-biometric passport holders from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine (for biometric passport holders the visa fee is waived).
|Documents to be submitted with a BUSINESS visa application -Click here|
- There is no legal right to a visa.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed and will not be accepted for submission.
- No visa will be issued on additional pages of a passport.
- Supporting documents from a referee must be included with the application for the visa and must not be sent directly to the Embassy of The Netherlands.
- All copies of documents must be photocopied and in A4 size paper.
- Each application must be supported by a copy of all the requisite documents.
- The above list of requirements is not final. In individual, cases further documents may also be requested for.
The legal processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 days. Applicants are advised to make an appointment at least 3 weeks prior to their departure date, however, no earlier than three (3) months prior to their departure to the Netherlands.
|Consent form to be signed by the applicant|
Additional Mandatory form required:
|Authorization Form : To be filled if the submission done by Travel Agent or Representative.|
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format. It is also advisable to write the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS.
We humbly request you to adhere to this instruction to avoid delay in the visa processing.