This visa is issued to the applicants who wish to visit their family or friends in the Dutch Caribbean. This visa is valid for a stay of up to 30 days
Visa fees applicable with effect from 01 December 2016 for various visa types are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in INR|
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The fees need to be paid in cash and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A service charge of INR 1040/- (inclusive of service tax of 15%) for New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Chennai will be levied per application over and above the visa fees.
- The courier facility is available at INR 300/- (inclusive of service tax of 15%) per application. This is an optional service.
- The SMS service is also available at INR 81/- (inclusive of service tax of 15%) per application. This is an optional service.
- Premium Lounge service is also available at INR 2000/- (inclusive of service tax of 15%). This is an optional service.
- The applicants who wish to collect the passport from VFS Centre, New Delhi will be required to pay hold at location charge of INR 300/-.
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- There is no legal right to a visa.
- Incomplete applications can not be processed and will not be accepted for submission.
- No visa will be issued on additional pages of a passport.
- Supporting documents from a referee must be included with the application for the visa and must not be sent directly to the Embassy of The Netherlands.
- All faxes must be photocopied and in A4 size paper.
- Each application must be supported by a copy of all the requisite documents.
- Minor applicants (less than 18 years) must possess individual passports along with a written consent from both their parents’ as well as both the parents’ signatures on the visa application form. A copy of the parents’ passports should be included to authenticate the signatures on the consent letter. Copy of the death certificate or custody proof should be provided, where applicable.
- The above list of requirements is not final; additional documents may also be requested for in accordance to an individual’s case.
- The definition of family can be used up until 3rd grade (cousins); anyone beyond this bloodline will be considered as an acquaintance.
How long does it take to get a Caribbean visa?
For a visa to the Dutch Caribbean the processing time will take up to five (5) working days. During peak season this can take up to ten (10) working days. When submitting in VFS centres outside of Delhi it may take 2 additional days for courier services.
|Application form for Caribbean Visa|
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format. It is also advisable to write the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS.
We humbly request you to adhere to this instruction to avoid delay in the visa processing.
|Declaration of consent|
Please be informed that the applicants might be contacted directly by the Embassy for information regarding additional documents or interview request through e-mail or phone. Therefore, please ensure that details are written in correct and readable format.
It is advisable to fill the form including the e-mail address in BLOCK LETTERS
It is mandatory to fill the annexure for Caribbean visa.