Schedule An Appointment
Kindly schedule an appointment to the Visa application centre prior to making a submission using the link below. Please note that from the 17 November 2017, prepayment of the VFS service fee of EUR 25 is required in order to secure an appointment. The visa fee does not have to be prepaid; applicants can make the payment of the visa fee at the VAC directly during their appointment. At the bottom of this page you will find more information about the prepayment of the VFS service fee.
Please note that the Orange Carpet Category is only reserved for companies that are registered at the Netherlands Embassy in Jakarta.
When making your appointment:
- Choose your visa type correctly. For more information about the visa categories, click here.
- Put in your correct passport number
- Ensure that you put in the correct dates of your Date of Birth and Passport Expiry Date
- Check that your name matches the name on the Biodata Page of your passport.
- Put in the correct phone number and email address.
All of the above will help you in your visa submission process and will minimize your time at our submission counter.
PREPAYMENT VFS SERVICE FEE (From 17 November 2017)
When booking an appointment to submit a visa application, you will be receive a virtual account number that you can use to pay the VFS Service Fee from your bank account using Internet, Mobile and SMS banking, ATM and BNI bank branches. A surcharge of IDR 5,000 will be levied over and above VFS Service Fee amount. Prepayment of the VFS Service fee is required in order to secure your appointment.
You can make the online payment through the following banks:
- BNI (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking,Teller)
- Mandiri (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking)
- BRI (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking)
- CIMB Niaga (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking)
- BCA (ATM, Mobile Banking)
The prepayment is only applicable for the VFS Service fee. The visa fee only needs to be paid when you submit your applications and can be paid directly at the visa application centre. If you cannot make your appointment, we request that you reschedule your appointment as soon as possible. If you do not attend your appointment, refund of the VFS service fee will only be possible under exceptional circumstances.
Please note before making an appointment that your visa application must be lodged at the Embassy/Consulate or visa application centre of the country which constitutes the MAIN destination of your visit(s) in terms of purpose or the length of stay. In other words, please only make an appointment at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre if the Netherlands is your main destination.
For more information, please contact our helpline number : +62 21 30418712 or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org (08:00 -12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 on Monday to Friday except on public holidays).