VISA FEES AT A GLANCE
For all categories of visas, i.e. single, double, multiple entries, transit visa will be as per below:
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in NPR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||4210|
|Caribbean Short-Stay visa||35||4210|
- The applicable visa fee in Nepalese Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The fees need to be paid in cash and are subject to change without prior notice.
- VFS Service charge of NPR 3060/- inclusive of 13% VAT).
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
The Schengen visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
The Schengen visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
- Low Tariff Schengen Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo and Russia and for non-biometric passport holders from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine.