This visa can be applied for by foreign nationals who have obtained a long-term residence permit for the Kingdom of Netherlands on a permanent basis but temporarily have no valid residence document because it was stolen, lost or has expired during a stay abroad.
|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE||VFS SERVICE FEE||TOTAL PAYABLE AT VFS (CASH)|
|Schengen visa normal tariff||Php 3,8 90||Php1,620||Php 5,510|
|Schengen visa for children 6-11 years||Php 2,27 0||Php1,620||Php 3,890|
|Schengen visa for children below age of 6||0||Php1,620||Php1,620|
The visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
The visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
Low Tariff Schengen Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo and Russia and for non-biometric passport holders from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine (biometric passport holders have their fee waived).
Please Click here for a list of the required documents.
- At your appointment, you are requested to bring a completed checklist and A4 photocopies of all your supporting documents as per the stated requirements.
- Please enclose all the above documents in 1 long brown envelope. Please do not write anything on the envelope.
Please click here for more information on photo specifications.
After applying for your visa, you will not be able to borrow your passport back while your visa application is being processed.
Also, kindly only make travel plans that you can cancel until your passport has been returned to you.
When filling this form, please ready your passport and travel itinerary.
Please click below to download the Visa Application Form:
|Visa Application Form (Schengen)|