Caribbean Short Stay Visa
Visas for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
As of 10 October 2010 it is possible to visit more than one Caribbean part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands using a single non-Schengen visa. The visa is valid for all parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Caribbean for a visit as a tourist or for a short stay in the countries Aruba, Curaçao and St Maarten and for the Dutch Caribbean islands Bonaire, St Eustatius and Saba.
For more information about the countries whose nationals do not require a visa for the Caribbean part of the Kingdom, click here.
For more information about applying for a Caribbean visa, click here.
Do you have any questions about visas for the Caribbean?
Contact the Dutch Embassy or Consulate in your country. Addresses and contact details can be found by clicking here
|category||VISA FEE||VFS SERVICE FEE||TOTAL PAYABLE AT VFS (Cash)|
|Dutch Caribbean Visa||1940||1300||3240|
- A recent passport photograph, in colour, that satisfies prevailing international standards on size and composition;
- Proof of reservation for the journey (return ticket);
- Proof of a hotel reservation, if you are staying in a hotel or apartment;
- A valid travel document (e.g. passport) valid at least three months beyond the validity of the visa;
- A copy of the travel document’s personal details page;
- A guarantor’s declaration if your purpose of travel is a family visit or if you are travelling to the country concerned at the invitation of a resident, organisation or other body.
- Proof of sufficient means of support;
- If you are not a national of the country in which you are resident, a copy of your valid residence permit;
- Valid health insurance or travel insurance (including medical coverage) providing cover of at least 15,000 US dollars.
- There may be extra requirements depending on your purpose of travel.
- Please enclose all the above documents in 1 long brown envelope. Please do not write anything on the envelope.
- Applicants should bring photocopies of all their supporting documents as per the stated requirements in a standard format and completed checklist.
- Other documents may be required by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Please click here for more information on photo specifications
Processing a Caribbean visa application usually takes up to one week
Applicants are advised to make an appointment at least 3 weeks prior to their departure date, however, not sooner than three (3) months prior to their departure to the Netherlands. In the period March, April, May applicants are advised to book at least 4 weeks prior to their departure to the Netherlands in view of peak season.
Please note: After applying for the visa, the applicant will not be able to borrow their passport from the Embassy. The processing time for a Caribbean visa application is a week on average; however, there may be delay in the processing time according to the season, type of visa or other unforeseen reasons.
Also, kindly plan for your other travel, only after you receive your passport back
When filling this form, please ready your passport and travel itinerary.
Please click below to download the Visa Application Form:
|Visa Application Form (Caribbean)|