This visa is solely for the purpose of leisure travel including vacationing, cruising, sightseeing and other recreational activities. If during any portion of their visit to Netherlands the applicant intends to engage in business, or official duties he/she must refer to other relevant visa categories.
Applicants applying at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre shall be levied a non-refundable service charge of 120 QAR.
|Schengen visa,normal tariff||60,00||248|
|Schengen visa. Low tariff: [minors(6-11)]||35,00||145|
|Schengen visa, low tariff: Visum facilitation ( Citizens of Armenia/Azerbaijan/Cape Verde/Kosovo/Georgia/Russia/Ukraine
Nationals of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia are exempt from the visa requirement, provided that they hold a valid passport containing biometric data (Fingerprints and facial image).
|Carribbean visa(max. 30 days)||35,00||145|
|Schengenvisa, high tariff||70,00||290|
|MVV (Machtiging Voorlopig Verblijf) different fees depending on type of mvv)||-||-|
* The European Union has concluded visa facilitation agreements with these countries.
Adult nationals of Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro are exempt from the visa requirement, provided that they hold a valid passport containing biometric data (fingerprints and facial image).
All payments will be collected in local currency (cash only) as per the local exchange rate.
The Visa fees can be paid by Cash only. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
The following categories do not have to pay the Schengen visa application fee:
- children under six years of age
- Nationals from Armenia* and Azerbaijan under 12 years old
- pupils, students, graduates and accompanying teachers who are travelling for educational purposes
- scientific researchers if invited by scientific institutions
- The spouse, registered partner and children below 21 years of age as well as other dependent direct family members (children or parents from applicant or partner) of non-Dutch EU/EER Nationals travelling to or residing in another member state than that of which he/she is a national
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 or less, participating in seminars, conferences, sports, or cultural or educational events
- work-related visa for applicants employed by Dutch based International Organizations (OPCW/Intern. Tribunal, Unesco/ IHE/ ITC/ International Criminal Court(ICC)) and their family members who form permanently part of the household.
Please note that satisfactory proof must be submitted to establish that one of the above exemptions applies.
The visa application fee is fixed in Euros but payable in local currency. The exchange rate between these currencies is decided by the Government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and is updated periodically.
Instructions for applicants below 18 years
For minors (under the age of 18), application form must be signed by both parents/legal guardians. Copies of both parents’ passports are required with a consent letter. The consent letter you can download under the tab download forms: Minors Consent Form.
|Checklist Tourism Visa|
|Consent letter for minors travelling abroad|
- The photographs must be:
- No more than 6-months old
- 35-40mm in width
- Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70 -80% of the photograph
- In sharp focus and clear
- Of high quality with no ink marks or creases
- The photographs must:
- Show you looking directly at the camera
- Show your skin tones naturally
- Have appropriate brightness and contrast
- Be printed on high quality paper, and at high resolution Photographs taken with a digital camera must be high quality colour and printed on photo-quality paper.
Style and lighting
- The photographs must be:
- Be colour neutral
- Show your eyes open and clearly visible-no hair across your eyes
- Show you facing square on to the camera, not looking over one shoulder (portrait style) or tilted, and showing both edges of your face clearly
- Be taken with a plain light-coloured background
- Be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on your face and no red eye
Glasses and head covers
- If you wear glasses:
- Be colour neutral
- The photograph must show your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses, and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames - wear lighter framed glasses if you have them)
- Make sure that the frames do not cover any part of your eyes.
- Head coverings :
- Are not permitted except for religious reasons, but your facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of your face must be clearly shown.
Expression and frame
- Your photographs must:
- Show you alone (no chair backs, toys or other people visible), looking at the camera with a neutral expression and your mouth closed.
The processing time for a Schengen visa is a minimum of 3 weeks.Given the current peak-season it could be much to our regret, that the processing time will be exceeded by several days. The embassy is not in a position to update on the visa application status, this can only be done through the tracking application number you received when you applied. Please be advised that due to the above mentioned minimum processing time, we are not able to guarantee the return of passports by specific dates for travel.
Please note that your passport will be kept during the visa application process.
Please be sure to submit your visa application well in advance, to avoid any inconveniences.
To Fill Application Form Click Here
Complete the online Schengen visa application form, print it out and take it to your appointment. It is strongly recommended to complete the form using the online portal instead of the paper format.
The portal will guide you through the application questions and will make sure you do not forget to enter any necessary values