A visitor visa allows you to stay in New Zealand as a visitor for a limited amount of time, It allows you to:
- Visit as a tourist
- Business Visit
- Visit friends or relatives
- Play sport or perform in cultural events without pay
- Enter New Zealand to get married
- Undertake short-term study.
A visitor visa allows you to study one or more courses of up to a total of three months in each of the 12-month periods your visa is valid. School-aged visitor visa holders can attend a primary, intermediate, or secondary school for a single period of study of up to three months per calendar year provided the study finishes within that calendar year. You are also not permitted to study in term one of a school year if you held a visitor visa and undertook a single period of study in term four of the previous year. If you want to study for longer than three months you will need to apply for a student visa.
You will need to apply for a visitor visa before you come to New Zealand if you are not from a visa-waiver country,
For more detail on this visa category, please click on any of the menus provided in the boxes above (Visa Fees Checklist, Application Form and guides, and Photo Specification).
The Visa Fees, VFS Global Service Fee are applicable per application. The visa fee can be paid together or separately as per applicant’s requirements.
New Zealand Visa Application Centre will accept all of the payment in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
For Visa fee, please refer to Visa Fee for more information.
For VFS Global Service Fee kindly refer to the below table: -
|Application Lodgement||IDR 248,500 per application|
|Passport Handling – Online Application||IDR 186,500 per application|
|Courier Return||Zone 1-Sumatra, Java Bali||IDR50,000 per application|
|Zone 2-Kalimantan, Sulawesi||IDR100,000 per application|
|Zone 3-Irian Jaya, Ambon dan Nusa Tenggara||IDR150,000 per application|
|SMS||IDR 20,000 per application|
For more information on Valued Added Services, please refer to “Additional Services”.
Mode of Payment:
- Credit Card (Please be informed that a remote credit card payment is unavailable at New Zealand VAC in Indonesia).
- Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Lodgement for bulk application :
BNI Virtual Account
This service aims to facilitate payment of visa applications in large quantities. To obtain a Virtual Account number, applicants are required to send an email to our helpdesk at email@example.com with a list of names, the number of visa applications along with the type of visa application category. Applicants will be directed further for the next step.
Bank details for transfer:
|Bank Name:||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, SUDIRMAN, JAKARTA|
|Account Name:||PT VFS SERVICES INDONESIA|
|Swift CODE:||SCBLIDJX (International Transfer Only)|
*New Zealand Visa Application Centre will not bear any bank charges.
Include the below information along with your application:
- Remittance Date
- The name of the banking facility
- Remitter Name
- Remittance Amount
Also email the below details to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of remittance receipt
- Detail of applicant
Terms and condition:
- If the visa fee, VAC service fee and the courier fee are not paid, the NZVAC will not be able to lodge your visa application and it may be returned to you.
- Kindly be informed that visa fee, VAC service fee and other optional additional service(s) fees are non-refundable if the visa application is refused, withdrawn, and or if the optional service(s) are cancelled by the applicant.
- The original NZVAC payment receipt should be handed over during the passport collection. If the original receipt was lost, kindly provide a statement letter from the primary applicant along with his/her copy of ID. If the original receipt was lost and the passport need to be collected by a representative, kindly provide an authorization letter from the primary applicant along with copies of ID of the primary applicant and the representative.
Before visiting NZVAC, applicants are requested for their kind cooperation in making sure that the recommended documents are provided and sorted out as per the checklist.
Please click here to obtain the checklist of recommended supporting documents.
Immigration New Zealand (INZ) has introduced new, stricter quality requirements for photographs accompanying visa applications. The new requirements, similar to passport photos, are needed to support a new immigration identity management system that improves detection of people trying to commit identity fraud. INZ recommends that visa applicants submit photos taken by a professional photographer or a business set up to take passport photos. The detailed new Acceptable Photo requirements are available on the INZ website. The website also provides guidance on how to respond to specific error messages. (Note: the INZ Immigration Contact Centre will not be able to help resolve photo upload errors if applying through Immigration ONLINE).
Click here for more information
Please click here to obtain information for processing time.
Since our work is primarily administrative in nature. All visa application decisions are made by the INZ officers at the New Zealand Embassy.
The visa application form is a mandatory document which applicants must submit to NZVAC when applying for a New Zealand visa. Applicants are requested to fill out the correct form according to the type of visa they would like to apply for. The form has to be completed without fail as per the guidelines provided by INZ.
Please click here to obtain the guidelines and visa application form.