Gerry’s International is pleased to announce the opening of Visa Application Centres for the Embassy of Spain in Islamabad (Pakistan).
The visa applications could be submitted at the visa application centres in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi at the following locations
||14-B Sadiq Plaza Opposite Meraj Hotel
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad.
||20 A, Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
Queen's Road, Lahore.
||43/1/E, Razi Road
Block 6 P.E.C.H.S Karachi.
Applications submitted at Gerry’s Visa Application Centers will be assessed by The Embassy of Spain, located in Islamabad , Pakistan
For Prospective Applicants
Applicants who wish to apply for a Visa are requested to kindly read the information on this site carefully. The guidelines listed on this site are to help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will reduce the risk of your application being incomplete or take a longer time to being processed.
that personal appearance may be required and Visa / Immigrations officer may require a personal interview at The Embassy of Spain, Pakistan prior to a decision being taken on your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted at least 02 weeks prior to the departure date. Applicants do not require any appointments to submit their applications.
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your purpose of visit therefore it is strongly recommended to read the document requirements for various categories as provided by the Embassy of Spain. Incomplete applications will not be accepted by Gerry’s office.
Submission of Visa Application at Visa Application Centers
Applicants will have to come personally to submit their visa applications specially those applying for Tourism. However, applications for Business & Family Visits can be submitted on an authority letter provided the following points are fulfilled
- For family groups, authorized person must be an immediate relative (sibling, parent, child, spouse only) and for Business groups, authorized person must be employee of the same company.
- Authority letter must be given by the applicant only with a clear copy of applicant’s CNIC.
- Authorized person’s CNIC copy must be attached with the authority letter.
- Authorized person should not be a travel agent.
Collection of Processed Applications from Visa Application Centers
Processed applications can be collected from The Spanish Visa Application Centers in Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi between 10:00am -16:00Hrs on all working days. Applicants can instantly track the status of their application by clicking on Track Your Application.
Collection of processed Spanish applications from concerned Gerry’s Visa Application Center requires personal appearance of the applicants. However, collection of Business & family Visit cases can be done on an authority letter provided that, following points are fulfilled
- For family groups, authorized person must be an immediate relative (sibling, parent, child, spouse only) and for Business groups, authorized person must be employee of the company
- Authority letter must only be given by the applicant with a clear copy of applicant’s CNIC
- In case family group includes “under 18 years applicants”, Family Registration Certificate (FRC) and written consent from both parents in favor of the authorized person will be required.
- Gerry’s/VFS original receipt must be provided
- Authorized person’s CNIC copy must be attached with the authority letter
- Authorized person should not be a travel agent