l applicants are required to fill in the visa application form either ONLINE or Manual and submit the printed version (in case of online form) along with the barcode sheet.
We also suggest that you have the following information at hand before you start:
- Passport for traveling abroad
- Address in Thailand
- Details of the inviting person/organization
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM
To fill in your online application form click here.
MANUAL VISA APPLICATION FORM
|Download paper application form|
|Guidelines for Manual Application form filling|
Important Technical Information:
- This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer (Windows) version 8.0 and above.
- You must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher, you may download a copy by clicking here.
- You should use either an Ink-Jet or Laser printer to print the completed Visa Application form/s once you have submitted it online. Sign and date it and present it along with the relevant documents and passport to Thailand Visa application centre.
- Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, it may take several minutes to download the initial and completed copies of the form/s.
- We request you to please leave your popup blockers turned off for the duration of this activity.