Applicants from the jurisdiction of UAE may apply in person at VFS Visa applications centre.
VFS Global will accept applications as per the document checklists provided by the Embassy of Republic of Turkey in UAE.
Applicant can apply maximum 60 days in advance for Turkey Visa.
|Single Entry||Transit, Tourism, Business, Study, Cultural, Sports, researching, Medical, Family/Friends visit, Journalist||225AED|
|Double Entry||Transit, Tourism, Business, Study, Cultural, Sports, researching, Medical, Family/Friends visit, Journalist||450AED (All Nationals except UAE)
|Multiple Entry||Transit, Tourism, Business, Study, Cultural, Sports, researching, Medical, Family/Friends visit, Journalist||740AED (All Nationals except UAE)
|Not Applicable||Employment Visa||520AED|
|Service Fee||193.20 AED|
- The applicable visa fee in AED is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The above amounts are payable in cash at the Turkey Visa Application center of VFS in UAE.
- All diplomatic passport holders & citizens of Iraq and South Africa are exempted from Visa fees for single & multiple entry visas.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Application form signed by the applicant. Kindly check the Application Form section for further information about the requirements of the application form
- Passport with at least 6 months validity, and copies of entry and exit seal/stamps of previously obtained visas, if any.
- Emirates identity card, and a resident/work permit with at least 6 months validity.
- Current biometric photo (with a white background, taken in the last 6 months, with the face clearly visible, in 5x6 size).
- Round trip flight pre-reservation. (It is highly recommended that you do not confirm the flight ticket before the visa is issued)
- Hotel reservation (pre-reservation) or title deed incase if any property in Turkey.
- Travel medical insurance valid for the duration of the visa or Copy of the insurance card and policy certificate indicating the area of coverage in Turkey.
Family registration certificate issued in the name of the applicant (for family applications) and a copy of the birth certificate of minors in English is required. (If Birth Certificate is in Arabic or any other language it has to be legally translated in English or Turkish. Kindly note that the birth certificate in only required if the name of the parents is not mentioned in the Passport.)
Please click here for the documents required for minors travelling to Turkey.
- Work documents to be prepared by the applicant himself/herself or the person providing him/her:
- If employee: Guarantee letter (a company official or owner statement, which includes their contact details, offers the employee’s position, start date of employment, off-duty dates, and guarantees that the employee will return to his/her country and workplace after his/her travel), payrolls for the last 3 months, and the company trade license, all of which will be obtained from the company he/she works for.
- If company owner: A letter in the company letter head mentioning exact purpose, travel dates and financial undertaking signed and stamped. The company’s certificate of establishment and registration, the company’s trade license, and the company bank account statement showing transactions for the last 3 months (sealed, signed).
- If his/her spouse provides him/her: Documents requested from the above-mentioned employee or company owner regarding the providing spouse.
- If another person provides him/her; then the above-mentioned documents for the provider must be presented.
- Documents regarding the company organizing the travel
- Applications are reviewed individually for group travels.
Note: All the presented documentation must be up to date and complete. During the application for a Turkish visa, if the presented documentation is missing, this may cause a rejection in the procedure for a visa application as a result. Turkish Embassy/ Consulate, when required, shall ask for additional documentation from the applicant. The presentation of the above-mentioned documentation is not a guarantee that a visa will be granted/approved. In any case, a refund of fees shall not be possible. Every individual shall prepare their documentation separately (this includes family members and group applications).
Please also note that, it is mandatory to submit all the relevant documents in English or Turkish Language only.
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 5cm x 6cm with White Background
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 6 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without hat/cap and without spectacles.
- It should be a portrait style image, with a neutral expression (no smiling or grinning)
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
Sample Visa Application Form:
- Please click here for a sample form which will help in filling the application form accurately.(Kindly note the attached is a sample of the Application form, for reference only)
- Please note that all fields are mandatory to be captured in Application form
- Also note that incase the applicants Surname/ First name is not mentioned or is blank in his/ her passport then the field must be replaced by a decimal (.) on the Application Form.
- Applicant’s complete name as per passport must be mentioned in the application form.
- Applicants are requested to click on the option “Add Person” for adding family members to the main applicant’s reference number. Please note family members reference number must be the same as per the main Applicant’s form.