The services mentioned here are optional. To use them, you will need to pay an extra fee in addition to the visa application fee. You must pay this extra fee when you attend the visa application centre only.
- SMS service - track your application
- ETA – Assisted Terminal
- Photocopying documents
- Premium Lounge service (VIP Service)
- Prime time appointment
- Document Printing Per page
- Document Scanning and Email Per page
- Witness Document Per Page
- Translation service
- Online Data Entry
- Walk-in Appointment Fee
- Assisted Form Filling service
SMS news updates will be sent to you informing you of the status of your visa application. Once purchased you will receive several automated feedback messages to your mobile phone at various stages of the visa application process.
At the end of the process you will receive an automated email message to your registered email address provided in your application form, informing you that the Australian Embassy has arrived at a decision with regard to your application.
Please note that this SMS service will not update you on requests for additional documents or information made by the Embassy. These requests will be sent via your email address.
You can buy this SMS service for USD 1.88 at the same time you submit your visa application form, supporting documents and biometric data at the visa application centre.
Please read the SMS Service Disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
Appointed staff will provide assistance to visa applicants for completing an ETA/E visitor application form at the VAC as an optional service. For eligibility criteria, please click here.
The cost for this service is USD 10/- per application.
There is a photocopying service at the visa application centre for a fee of USD 0.10 for each sheet.
The Premium lounge service is available for those customers who would like to experience a dedicated service with individual attention of one of our staff. This service provides the following amenities which are included in additional fee of USD 50:
- quicker submission of your application at the visa application center
- photocopying service for your documents (up to a maximum of 10 pages)
- Free Witness of your Documents (up to a maximum of 10 pages)
Important note: Your visa will be processed and decided by the Australian Embassy in Phnom Penh. Using the premium service does not mean that your visa will be processed faster.
To make an appointment to use the premium service please click here and follow the instructions on the Schedule an Appointment or simply attend the visa application center at Phnom Penh Tower
The Prime time appointment service is mainly aimed to facilitate working professional and business executives who would prefer to apply outside of their own normal working hours. Prime time appointment bookings allow applicants to make an appointment at the Australia visa application center at a convenient time, outside of normal business hours, at a cost of USD 70 for each appointment, plus the visa fee.
How to apply for the service
- Prime time appointments will be operated strictly under an appointment system online through the VFS website and offline only through email.
- For offline booking applicants will be given a confirmation of appointment which will have the booking reference number, the applicant’s name and passport number and details of the date and time of the appointment. Applicants will be required to bring a print out of this confirmation when they come to the VAC to submit their application.
- Applicant should follow the instructions on the Schedule an Appointment page of website www.vfsglobal.com/australia/cambodia
- For online bookings, applicants are given the option to book an appointment with the visa application centre by selecting the prime time option from the drop down list available from the Book an appointment page. Prime time appointment slots will be allocated as per the table below
|Prime Time Business Hours|
|Monday to Friday||15:00 - 16:00|
The service fee is non-refundable.
Important: This service does not imply or guarantee in any way that applicants using the prime time service will have a faster turnaround time or be successful in their visa application. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the Australian immigration rules.
You can get Email printout of your document which you need to submit along with the application for USD 1.00
You can get your documents scanned and emailed USD 1
Your documents can be witnessed in the Visa Application Centre for USD 2
You can get your documents in Khmer translated to English at the Visa Application Center at the following fees
- Simple documents: USD 15.00 per page
- Complex documents: USD 18.00 per page
This facility is available for an additional fee of 25 USD (per applications) including the supporting documents upload. Service charge will include upload of any subsequent documents as per the request of the Australian High Commission / Embassy Only.
With effect from 1 November 2017, it will be mandatory to have an appointment for the submission of visa applications or enrolment of Biometrics at the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Phnom Penh.
Applicants without appointment will be charged 25USD for the submission of their application or enrolment of Biometrics. Accommodating walk in appointments will be dependent upon Application centre’s capacity and slot availability.
Applicants using this service can be assisted to fill up the application form by VFS staff. The fee is USD 10.00 per application.