To schedule an appointment at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre, kindly click here.
Instructions to schedule an appointment:
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration /henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations faded away or removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture your biometrics correctly.
- After your registration on the website you’ll get a confirmation email with your personal login ID and the password. After that you’ll be able to schedule an appointment.
- Please note that the appointment system allows you to create a single appointment for all the participants of a trip. To do this, select “Add participant” during the appointment scheduling process.
- Only ONE appointment can be scheduled per passport.
- You will not be accepted at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre if the name on the Biometric Requirement Letter does not match with the one used for scheduling the appointment.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- For any large groups travelling together (group size - minimum of 15), please contact the ABBC via email at email@example.com to have the appointments scheduled together as per mutually agreed timings.
- Please carry your appointment letter and Biometric Collection Requirement with you at the scheduled date and time to the Australian Biometric Collection Centre to show it to staff / security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to schedule a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.
Please Note: If due to any reason, you arrive at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre without an appointment we will not be able to assist you.