Before applying, applicants should decide the visa subclass under which they wish to lodge their visa application.
Applicants can use Department of Home Affairs tool Find Visa to find the Australian visa most likely to meet their specific circumstances.
Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the information on the visa subclass you are applying for. The different categories that are catered to are –
- Visitor Visa
- Family - Child
- Citizenship by Descent
- Resident Return Visa
- Once you know the visa type you need to apply for, please read all information relevant to that category which includes its Visa Fees, VFS Service Charges, Documents Required, Photo Specifications and Processing Times along with the Visa Application Form for that category.
- Applicants should read all instructions carefully and then fill in the Visa Application Form. Applicants can also get the visa application form by visiting the nearest Australia Visa Application Centre or by downloading the forms from Applications and Forms.
- Once all requirements corresponding to the visa subclass under which you wish to lodge your application are fulfilled, you are ready to apply for your visa to Australia.
- Also see:
- PANEL DOCTORS, HEALTH and CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS
- Please note - VFS Global employees can only provide you with information and application forms for Australian visas, but they are not able to provide you with advice regarding which visa you should apply for.