COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the Australian border - effective immediately.
In light of the current COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) outbreak, the Australian Visa Application Centre and call centre in Jordan are temporarily closed until further notice. Appointments to the Australian Visa application Centre will also remain closed. We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding, and kind co-operation.
For information from the Australian Government on Covid-19, please visit: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/news-media/current-alerts/novel-coronavirus
Introduction of Appointment System:
To avoid waiting for a long time, it will be better to have an appointment for the submission of visa applications at all the Australian Visa Application Centres (AVAC) in Jordan.
Please click here to book an appointment
Instructions to schedule an appointment.
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the visa application process available on the website, complete your application form with all the supporting documents to submit your visa application at the AVAC.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.
- Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the AVAC if the Applicant name does not match with the one used for booking the appointment
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- For the large groups travelling together (group size - minimum of 15 applicants), please contact the call center via phone +962 65799 592 to have the appointments booked together as per mutually agreed timings.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date and time to the AVAC to show it to staff / security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application center 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- If you are late or have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.
Please Note: If due to any reason, you arrive at the AVAC without a booked appointmentyou may be able to lodge your application by paying for a walk in appointment, subject to availability. Or you can make an appointment by visiting this page and return to the VAC at the appointed time.