Introduction of Mandatory Appointment System:
With effect from 01 November 2017, it will be mandatory to have an appointment for the enrolment of Biometrics at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre (ABCC) Yangon.
Please click here to book an appointment
Instructions to schedule an appointment.
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration /henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations faded away or removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture
your biometrics correctly.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons
- Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- An appointment will not be accepted at the ABCC if the Customer’s name does not match with the one used for booking the appointment.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date and time to the ABCC to show it to staff / security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application centre 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Please Note: If due to any reason, you arrive at the ABCC without a booked appointment you may be able to submit biometric data by paying for a walk in appointment, subject to availability Or you can make an appointment
by visiting this page and return to the ABCC at the appointed time.
Security Notice for Applicants Visiting Australian Biometric Collection Centre