Introduction of Mandatory Appointment System:
Please note that, prior appointment is mandatory for submission of visa application and/or Biometrics at the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Turkey.
Please click here to book an appointment
Call Centre: 0212 373 58 22
For any queries, kindly contact us on our call centre number: 0212 3735822.
We shall respond to phone calls from 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday. (except holidays )
You can also contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Instructions to schedule an appointment.
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the visa application process available on the website, complete your application form with all the supporting documents to submit your visa application at the AVAC..
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration /henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations faded away or removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture your biometrics correctly.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.
- Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the AVAC if the Applicant name does not match with the one used for booking the appointment.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- For the large groups travelling together (group size - minimum of 15 applicants), please contact the call centre via phone 0212 373 58 22 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the appointments booked together as per mutually agreed timings.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date and time to the AVAC to show it to staff / security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application centre 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.
Please Note: If due to any reason, you arrive at the VAC without a booked appointment you may be able to lodge your application by paying for a walk in appointment, subject to availability Or you can make an appointment by visiting this page and return to the VAC at the appointed time
Please Note: Applicants must bring their passports to application center. There will be no operation if the applicants do not bring their passports.